funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Online Customer Service

From: Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:46:55 -0400

I'm sure your head of state Elizabeth II will not be amused to hear you say
this.

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:41 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &

From:                   Microsoft Online Customer Service
Date sent:              Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:59:25 -0700

Thank you for contacting Microsoft North America Customer Service.

From the information you have provided in your message, I understand
that you are located in United Kingdom. The Customer Service team you
have reached is for North America. There are significant differences
between North American versions of Microsoft products and those
localized for your country.

Dear Microsoft Online Customer Service:

If you will look at my: