funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Online Customer Service

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:55:31 -0400

Yah, seriously ;-(

 It was on the morning talk radio 96.9 WTKK here in Boston that they were talking about it.

 Crazy huh?  There were also talking about the removal of teaching how to write in Cursive and only teaching the kids
how to sign their names....  That scares me too...  Hopefully none of this will actually happen, it would be baaaad.

 Mike b

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772