funsec mailing list archives

Re: Firefox slow?

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 20:13:44 -0500

Date sent:            Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:16:55 -0500
From:                 Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>

Chrome is the only way to go.

I will have to try Chrome again some time.  Last version I tried was incredibly
slow ...

Because Google can only collect so much behavioral data without your help!

Use Chrome. Feed the beast.

Because I'm talking out my ass here, I'll pose a question. Has there
been any study done on what data Chrome collects and passes along to Google?

Randy

--
Disclaimer:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company
social engineer your company
5. This notification overrides any disclaimer or statement of
confidentiality that may be included on your message

Further, you understand that if any of the following conditions are met
that you are indeed, a bag of douche:

1. Your message identifies the device you sent it from
2. You messed up the thread by top-posting