funsec mailing list archives

Re: Japan's nuclear "disaster"

From: Colin Keigher <colin () afreak ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:37:45 -0700

If they were positive coefficient reactors, I'd have something to say
about them being a danger. However, being that they're negative
coefficient, keep calm and carry on.

Now, coal plants on the other hand...

- Colin

On 3/13/11 12:29 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
A very complete and in-depth examination of the shut-down, venting, and
controls systems at Fukushima.  Not only interesting in view of the media furor,
but a great case of defence in depth:

http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/why-i-am-not-worried-about-
japans-nuclear-reactors/

(Fairly long piece, so I guess iPad users will never finish it  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
It's sad that the signal/noise ratio of the Internet is now
asymptotically approaching zero because 90% of traffic is SPAM
and the remaining 10% is stupid and offensive email disclaimers.
It will actually go negative as soon as spammers decide that they
need long and discursive disclaimers in order to make their stuff
look authentic.                 - Les Bell 20090130, message #118685
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade