funsec mailing list archives

Re: Japan's nuclear "disaster"

From: "Peter Evans" <peter () ixp jp>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:56:07 +0900

http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/why-i-am-not-worried-about-japans-nuclear-reactors/

I live in Tokyo, I bet the overpaid ex-pats are fleeing to the west or
another country
as fast as their little legs can carry them ^^;

So far, we got to see (LIVE)  the tsunami eating whole villages without a
pause,
lakes of fire, more tsunami, fukushima 1 going bang in glorious HD, now I
hear 3 has
gone bang too.  Oh, and seeing skyscrapers waving in the breeze was awesome.

(Fairly long piece, so I guess iPad users will never finish it  :-)
Ah yes, more technology contributing to ADHD (or whatever they call having
the
attention span of a concussed mayfly is.)