funsec mailing list archives

Re: To see why iris scanning can be a biometric ...

From: Dan Kaminsky <dan () doxpara com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:27:03 -0400

Anything can be a biometric.  The problem is we leak the damn things all
over the place.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
<rmslade () shaw ca> wrote:

http://www.photographyserved.com/Gallery/Your-beautiful-eyes/428809

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
After the rush is over, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.
I've worked for it, I owe it to myself, and nobody is going to
deprive me of it.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade