funsec mailing list archives

Re: Anybody surprised in the least?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:48:02 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:50:21 -0400
From:                   Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu

"Non-existent 'analyst' befriends security experts"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38386894/ns/technology_and_science-security/

Personally, I find this terribly depressing, either because:

a) I thought she loved me!  I thought we had something special, something fine,
something that transcended mere physical attraction!  And now she's trying to
break it off in the cruelest way imaginable, by pretending she doesn't even exist!

or

b) I never got an invite.

(In an earlier report on this, Ryan mentioned that there was no female "Robin
Sage"s in the US, and that it was the name of a military exercise.  I did find
references to the exercise.  On Facebook I also found three female Robin Sages
[and two male] at least two of which were in the US.  I found a number on
LinkeDin, but it was harder to tell which ones were female.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by
me.                                      - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade