funsec mailing list archives

Re: Only 140 characters, eh?

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:22:01 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/this_is_what_a_tweet_looks_like.php

All the info (metadata) that comes with a tweet.

If, that is, you can figure out what it is that scribd.com wants before
it's willing to show it.  It seems to want a login, but is a bit
confused - it says "Login Successful" on the same page as the text
asking me to sign up, sign in, reset my password, and, just in case
that wasn't confused enough, also claiming that "[my] download will
begin shortly..." (which it doesn't, and I think can't).  It also says

    We've highlighted your search query ''. Click here to turn off
   highlighting. You've turned off search term highlighting. Turn
   highlighting back on.

It's clearly pretty confused over _something_.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org