funsec mailing list archives

Re: Adopting the Israeli Airport Security Model

From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm () igtc com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:10:39 -0800

On Jan 5, 2010, at 12:59 PM, Charles Miller wrote:

I thought Schneier's post made no sense.  To summarize:

Israelis do a good job with airport security.
The US is much larger than Israel.
Therefore, the Israeli method would not work in the US.

Huh?  I was with you for the first 2 steps, but that last statement
doesn't follow from the first two....

Charlie

Stop!  Heretic!  Schneier has spoken.  Question not the wisdom of the omniscient Schneier.  Hear and obey.