funsec mailing list archives

Re: Good, bad or indifferent?

From: Benjamin Brown <optikali () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:38:53 -0500

I think it can be a good thing. I would like to see some sort of requirement
that before disconnecting a user the ISP provides the user with adequate
information on how/where to resolve the issue rather than just a
notification of immanent service termination. I also think that if Federal
law is going to require this they need to couple it with a decent
information campaign with plenty of ways for users to have questions
answered.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Thomas Raef