funsec mailing list archives

Re: Don?t lol ? Cyberbullying is No Joke in Congress

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:27:59 -0400

Once again, Congress grandstands (say it with me) FOR THE CHILDDDDRUNNNNNN
in an attempt to pass pointless, meaningless, and unenforceable legislation
with serious Constitutional shortcomings.  Yay!

Someone tell the folks in alt.flame.

Next up: we shall tackle the pressing issue of cyberflatulence, which
of course I just made up, but will be yammering about incessantly on
cable news talking heads shows in order to manufacture a crisis that
doesn't exist, and thereby to publicize my forthcoming book, which
I will flog mercilessly by telling parents that if they don't buy it
(they don't have to read it, of course) that they are Bad Parents.
Bwahahaha.

---Rsk