funsec mailing list archives

Re: Foiled terror plot aboard Northwest Flight 253 sparksstrict security rules for air passengers

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 20:53:09 -0800

The piddle pack will be banned, as several salts, when combined with
ammonia (which is in concentrated urine) become explosives.

Not to beat the drum with which I make my cash (ThreatSTOP), but banning
the means of malevolence doesn't' work: you have to eliminate the
malevolent people from society, or at least limit their range.