funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft announce most secure OS on the planet

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () hicks-net net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: RE: [funsec] Microsoft announce most secure OS on the planet
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:53:00 -0700
From: "Buhrmaster, Gary" <gtb () slac stanford edu>
To: "Gregory Hicks" <ghicks () hicks-net net>, <larry () larryseltzer com>,
<ge () linuxbox org>
Cc: <funsec () linuxbox org>

If they could even GET on the Internet.  (Did/Do they have a TCP
Stack?  I don't think they did...  But I could be wrong...)

<sigh>
How soon they forget about PKTDRV'ers
and TCPDRV.
</sigh>

Yup!  You're right.  I HAD forgotten.

Thanks!

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson