funsec mailing list archives

Re: Holy Crap: Using a Command Prompt is 'Suspicious Behavior'

From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm () igtc com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:45:53 -0700

On Apr 14, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Paul Ferguson wrote:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I'd like to see what was actually written on the warrant versus
hearing the one-sided EFF version.  IANAL but I seem to recall that
it's up to a judge to decide whether or not "nothing cited in the
warrant application could possibly constitute the cited criminal
offenses."  Heaven help us if we left that up to defense attorneys.

- Paul -