funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hard Lesson Learned

From: "Richard Golodner" <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:33:37 -0500

        Jon Kibler said today:
"T-Mobile sucks, and its customer service worse than sucks."
        Jon, you have learned a lesson most of us have dealt with already or
are about to. Hopefully your experience will prevent some other trusting IT
guy from having to learn it as well.
        I am pretty sure everyone reading this list has a great story or
three to tell about every provider under the sun.
        Unfortunately, my personal experience with AT$T business made
working with T-Mobil seem like a pleasure. I hope you have a very different
and pleasurable story to tell us about your dealing with AT$T. Everyone have
a great weekend away from the computer.
        Richard