funsec mailing list archives

Re: Tweet This: I Don't Care

From: Donal <irldexter () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:48:13 +1100

Kick ASS!!! (Big barrels of AWESOMENESSSSSS!!!!)

http://tr.im/funnyshit

"Don't you twitter-stand?" "Byte-sized yippidy yap!"

Donal

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Donal <irldexter () gmail com> wrote:
Let's leave them with the breakfast paradox...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t4oY2AFkthw/SVzumJS5a0I/AAAAAAAAEKM/RlTa95B4hAQ/s1600/TWEETURBREAKFAST.jpg

D.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
So fine, I'll go back and find your message and re-read it.

I think we can skip that, and just agree to disagree? :)
I think it's time to argue guns again.

       Gadi.

--
Donal ( http://bsdosx.blogspot.com/ )

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move
in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein