funsec mailing list archives

Re: Minister says U.K. forces investigating 'Great' terror plot

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:28:31 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:59:29 +0300 (EEST)
From:                   Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>

A Home Office spokesman said many plots, individuals and groups "are under
investigation,'' but declined to elaborate on the work."

When in trouble or in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
         Justify my text?  I'm sorry but it has no excuse.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/