funsec mailing list archives

Re: DHS official expresses interest in shock bracelets forairplane passengers

From: <Toralv_Dirro () McAfee com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 09:41:20 +0100

The obvious next step would be to knock out every passenger while going
through the security check, reanimating them after safe arrival at their
final destination when they wait for their luggage.

Lots of benefits there:

Safety of course

Every foreigner would be knocked out with a different drugged to ensure
full cooperation while routinely questioned about their secrets and
political opinion, also extracting all passwords needed to examine the
full content of all data on laptops and any other electronical devices

Passengers can be stacked while on the plane, quadrupling the capacity

Passengers that were found to write cynical mails using words like
'security theater' on public mail lists could automatically be disposed
of while flying over uninhabitated areas

oh, wait.....