funsec mailing list archives

Re: praying at the server room

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:29:31 -0700

Was that computer turned on and connected to the 'net and used? Or was
it powered by the crystal and connected to the sub-etha by it too? :-)

I've heard that, in parts of Africa, they think having sex with virgins
cures AIDS.

http://www.scienceinafrica.co.za/2002/april/virgin.htm

And Thabo Mbeki doesn't believe that HIV causes it.

Our descent into statistics and anecdotes as proof is leading us to
Shamanism, which is the last stage before the next dark ages.