funsec mailing list archives

Re: praying at the server room

From: <Toralv_Dirro () McAfee com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:12:56 +0100

Pray at the pump movement pushed people into praying at gas
stations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miE1kZz7XLw

It would be fun to start similar movement: praying at
server room for
lower vulnerabilities count. :-)

No need to pray, as long as you sincerely believe. And if you
sincerely believe, you don't need firewalls, antivirus,
despam etc. Just put your trust in my faith-based system, and
you'll be in security heaven.

I've got some quantities of fairy dust for sale that you just sprinkle
over your equipment. Guaranteed to work against all vulnerabilities
past, present and future...

Firmensitz:     Muenchen
Amtsgericht:     AG Muenchen
Handelsregister:   HRB 144340
Geschaeftsfuehrer:   Eric F. Brown, Anthony E. Ruiseal
Bankverbindung:   ABN-Amro Bank N.V. Konto 671 211 9006
UST-ID:   DE168122444