funsec mailing list archives

Re: The right to bear arms & make salad

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:48:22 -0400

Don't forget how many people drown each and every year.

 We must ban water and all water sources that are more than 1/4" deep.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580