funsec mailing list archives

Re: Here's a post to get things going again

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:21:01 -0400

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:14:59 CDT, Brian Loe said:
On 10/11/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

Apparently, the University wishes to classify that student in the
"low-class speech" category and force him to prove otherwise. :)

Was that an attempt at cleverness? Careful though, its definitely
troll territory...

You're the one who asserted the existence of "non-protected low-class speech".

We mock that which we don't, and don't have the capacity to, understand!

OK, I admit it, I don't understand the concept of non-protected low-class
speech.  As I read the decision in 'People vs. Larry Flynt', the US Supreme
Court doesn't recognize such a beast either, so I'm in good company...