funsec mailing list archives

Re: Here's a post to get things going again

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:27:18 -0400

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:09:27 -0000, Paul Ferguson said:
- -- "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

I dont agree with their implementation, but I do agree with the idea:
Guns and Schools don't mix (especially with some of the drunken morons
around campuses these days)

I agree.

BUT: You should have the right to express your views on anything
you see fit, regardless.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I would give my life for
your right to say it."

Apparently, the University wishes to classify that student in the
"low-class speech" category and force him to prove otherwise. :)