funsec mailing list archives

Re: cc: "too beautiful not to share"

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:38:10 -0500

On 10/10/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

be an idiot. AND, if it weren't for this booing and yelling down there
wouldn't be these "special" place for you people in the first place.

If there was no dissent, we'd not need a special place for dissenters.

What a truly scary thought.

My response to your first response is the same as for this: you can
dissent, but doing it to the point where you drown out your opponent
and everyone else, is not protected speech of any kind. It makes you
not a "dissenter" but a public nuisance.

Yankee Stadium is not a forum for political debate anyway so why boo?
Because you're low-class, that's why.

Remember when that guy in England threw an egg at Clinton? I
completely understood him doing it - and I was totally against him
being able to. It was low-class - and emotional response to an
intellectual issue, same as booing.

The ignorant masses, it would seem, prefer to remain ignorant and
therefore impotent. And yet you wonder why a "dumb" President can out
smart you and why electing your party doesn't get you what you
want...must be bliss.

<Nick, for a brainy guy you sure stoop to the lowest forms of online
communication...sniping...sheesh...loser>