funsec mailing list archives

Re: cc: "too beautiful not to share"

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:32:44 -0400

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:00:54 CDT, Brian Loe said:

You're being routed there so that you can't be heard so your booing
does NOTHING - AND, because your booing is doing nothing or being
heard it is not the booing, much less the "yelling down" we have been
discussing in the case of Cheney in Yankees Stadium.

The point you're apparently intentionally missing is that if you show up
with a sign or megaphone, you're automatically labelled a dissenter and
routed to the special area 3 miles away, where as you noted, your booing
does nothing.

So your only *real* option is to show up minus any technological assistance,
and voice your opinions.  Now maybe *you* have opera singer training and are
able to clearly enunciate your opinions loudly enough to be heard in Yankee
Stadium, but the average person can't do much more than boo.

be an idiot. AND, if it weren't for this booing and yelling down there
wouldn't be these "special" place for you people in the first place.

If there was no dissent, we'd not need a special place for dissenters.

What a truly scary thought.