funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Fuck Bush

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:50:40 -0600

On Dec 20, 2007 4:44 PM, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Keyes isn't listed either - and he's probably my favorite, now that he's
joined.

I will have to check him out, as this is the first I have heard of him..

-JP

You won't like him. Well, maybe you will. While he states as fact that he's
the most conservative Republican candidate in the race, which he is, that
makes him pretty libertarian. Think Ron Paul + religion - conspiracy
theories - POSSIBLE white trash ties - POSSIBLE antisemite.

BUT, if you can find video of the debate he was in - I believe in SC - where
he argued why the states should KEEP their confederate flags...wow,
inspiring.