funsec mailing list archives

Re: cc: Re: too beautiful not to share

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:51:52 -0500

On 10/4/07, SDALAN04 () smumn edu <SDALAN04 () smumn edu> wrote:
Even if that was the case what do you have to say about this!?!?!

That is the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I

What about it? There wasn't a coalition that would have supported
taking Saddam down - and Bush 1 didn't have the balls to do it alone.
Well known and obvious. So what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svbcwx6FZPA

I wouldn't piss on McCain if he was on fire, can't stand him. Don't
know anyone who does like him.

And besides, this attack ad has nothing, and says nothing, to do with
the issue at hand.

C'mon dude, am sure they are plenty of talk shows you can call in to!

I don't listen to a lot of talk shows - mostly just Howard Stern...
and he's only slightly more intellectually honest than folks such as
yourself.