funsec mailing list archives

Re: All Spammers Go to Hell

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:12:57 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:51:25 -0400
From:                   Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>

I wonder who he sold his operation to before "going legit"

Having read the book, my strongest suspicion is that he didn't have much of an
operation ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Vizzini: You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most
         famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia
                                                - The Princess Bride
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm