funsec mailing list archives

Re: Irony Alert: DHS to Move into Former Insane Asylum

From: "Don Blumenthal" <dmblumenthal () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:39:04 -0400

On 7/3/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:

But I agree, giving up a CIA *ANALYST* - who also happens to be listed
in the Who's Who of DC and NOT a covert operative and does NOT fall
under the definition provided by the law which was being investigated
- is SO MUCH WORSE than government corruption at the highest level and
being caught RED HANDED attempting a cover up, which only garners a
slap on the wrist.

Gee, how did we get to talking about the Reagan administration?

--
Don M. Blumenthal
Technology, Law, and Policy