funsec mailing list archives

Re: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the DeclarationofIndependence ?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:51:20 -0400

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:43:25 EDT, Dude VanWinkle said:

If you dont know by now, then thats a choice you have made, not from a
lack of information presented. If you want to know, the revisit your
education. TIP: Why is america still #1 even though we have none of
the natural resources and are no smarter than anyone else?

There is a growing concern that in a large number of areas, we're nowhere
close to #1.  Everything from broadband access to infant mortality to
economic growth to civil rights.