funsec mailing list archives

Re: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the Declarationof Independence ?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:37:39 -0500

Yes, but it was against Lincoln's own personal interests. Being a
racist himself he much preferred to ship them back to Africa or give
them their own state (which we would have eventually taken over and
thus placed them on "reservations", that's how we roll ;). I believe
the idea of giving them their own state was Lincoln's own idea, though
I can't be sure what text I garnered that information from now.