funsec mailing list archives

Re: Disturbed anti-war protester can't find soldier, kills civilian with axe instead

From: rms () computerbytesman com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:26:16 -0400 (EDT)

Her son, the taxi driver, said she was mistaken.  He also said that
Nigeria isn't as dangerous as most Americans assume from the news.

However, another taxi driver here in Boston was telling me that he was
so freaked out by the random gun violence in the Roxbury section of Boston
that he almost went back to Somilia.

Richard