funsec mailing list archives

RE: Off Beat: U.S. Government Trying to Seize New MichaelMoore Film

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:50:40 -0400

 ok, I may not agree with anything that the cretin Michael Moore says, does, or makes....  BUT, I'll whole heartily
support his right to express his opinions and to make any movie that he wishes to make.

 So, with that said, why is the US gov wanting to seize his new movie?

  Why do I feel that this is not true and is simply a publicity stunt to get people to "Watch the film the US
government tried to seize and doesn't want you to watch!".....

  It'll get me to read the article, nothing more (other than replying with this message too) :-)

  Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580