funsec mailing list archives

RE: Off Beat: U.S. Government Trying to Seize New MichaelMoor e Film

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 03:48:44 GMT

...and yet a new twist. :-)

Now there is word that Moore has sent copies of his film abroad
to avoid confiscation. Details here:

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/05/18/moore-sends-copy-of-film-abroad-to-avoi
d-confiscation/

- - ferg

- -- "Alex Eckelberry" <AlexE () sunbelt-software com> wrote:

"Weinstein appeared to be enjoying the brouhaha that the film is
stirring up before it has even screened. 'I've already told the Treasury
that they are saving me money on advertising.'"

Someone needs to teach the gubmint about the Barbara Streisand effect.

Alex