funsec mailing list archives

Re: Quote of the Day: Bruce Schneier

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:31:54 +1200

sam stover to me to ferg:

Since the 'intended audience' was me, I guess that means I'm not a
thinking folk...

Not necessarily -- I originally answered your question, but assumed a
wider audience may be interested in the reply (otherwise I'd have
answered you off-list).  There was a fair deal of evidence of ignorance
of the broader issues of linkages between socio-cultural and economic
"imperialism" from several other responses already posted in the thread
when I posted that first reply.

And the followup was even more generalized...

/me pooh poohs

Good thing I have St. Nick to do my thinking for me!

/me sighs in relief

Yep, and at no extra cost to you...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald