funsec mailing list archives

Re: Quote of the Day: Bruce Schneier

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:21:08 -0500

On 5/17/07, Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com> wrote:
Brian Loe wrote:
> Wow, I didn't expect an answer. Its a silly idea that a country can
> export "lifestyle and culture" - at best, it can import it.

So, a country can't export culture, but another country can import it?

Where are large groups of Americans immigrating to? France?

I find your ideas intriguing, and would like to subscribe to your
newsletter.

                                                BB

(Oh, wait, I'm subscribed to Funsec, I'm already subscribed to your
newsletter...)

Sorry, I'll leave for the day...that was pretty funny though...