funsec mailing list archives

RE: Fwd: [botnets] There really is no escape from Gadi...

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:35:49 +0100

In loo of a bigger venue.

Well, now we know what class you are.

Bog-standard working-class oik, me. ;-)

I found it hard enough trying to explain the rules of succession: there's no
way I'm going to get into the complexities of the English caste - sorry,
class - system.

So I'm off to the restroom for a rest. To the privy for some privacy. To the
toilet as a break from toiling. Or to the lavatory to lave.

--
David Harley CISSP, Small Blue-Green World
Security Author/Editor/Consultant/Researcher