funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [botnets] There really is no escape from Gadi...

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:22:02 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 10 May 2007, Fergie wrote:

Enjoy. :-)

- - ferg

- ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: c2report () isotf org
- ----------
Hello,

So I am taking care of some personal business and have the new issue of
CPU Magazine for some light reading material.

Right behind one of those full-page card stock subscription ads is--yes,
you guessed it, a two page interview with Gadi, complete with a giant
photograph:

<http://www.computerpoweruser.com/editorial/article.asp?article=articles/ar
chive/c0705/63c05/63c05.asp&guid=>

It is bad enough that Gadi's on my buddy list, in my mailbox and on the
radio.
Now he has to follow me into the bathroom?

What did you use that page for?