funsec mailing list archives

RE: VMWare is Finally Free

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:14:58 -0500

VMware Server has been free for the download for about 8 - 9 months now.

 It's awesome, I HIGHLY recommend downloading it then buying the BIGGEST support contract that VMware has.  OH, and
make sure all your friends buy support contracts too!  And have their friends by contracts, and so on and so on :-)

VMware is super awesome terrific tasty and not bad!!!  ;-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management

EMC ² Corporation    <=====  Owns the entire VMware company, in case someone didn't know :-)

4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580