funsec mailing list archives

Re: pleasant

From: "RMueller" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:28:59 -0500

"Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

On 3/17/07, RMueller <randallm () fidmail com> wrote:
Nice post Alex. I remember those days. I just got out of diapers! But
they
were a more pleasant time(I could run around naked with out diapers and
no
one cared)!

they were more pleasant as long as you were a white male christian....

it could read:

johnny and harry get into a fight, johnny is black

1956: johnny is hung from the nearest tree

2006: johnny is not hung from the nearest tree

we tend to look at the past with amber glasses, try to see the
improvements in life as time passes, even if they come at the cost of
knowing about more complex issues.

-JP

Dude,
How true. I of course was not in anyway ignoring that. Darkness is everywhere
even where there is light.

thanks
Randall