funsec mailing list archives

Re: "Safest ever" passport is not fit for purpose

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:46:23 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

On 3/7/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

List the "contrafactual things" the US leadership has believed?

Well, first of all, they all say they have an Invisible Friend.

No they don't.

230 years ago, and you still think it was your Finest Hour.

No, we've had many finest hours since..bailing you out of WWI, bailing
you out of WWII, propping up your defenses since WWII, making you feel
better about yourselves and your place in the world for the last 150
years....

Yawn. You're still subscribing to those fictions, then?

;)

 I would never say the English are stupid, or even
ignorant, its just that they are very, very stubborn.

Indeed we are, and don't you wish you were half as stubborn? Without our
determination, we would never have won WW2.

Right... I forgot that the Brittish lead the allied troops...my bad....