funsec mailing list archives

RE: Don't click that link - it may re-program your router?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:36:42 -0500

 hehe, yup!  But that's a whole different issue.  Reminds me of the movie Wargames and the backdoor in the WoPR
computer :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580