funsec mailing list archives

Re: Blog Questions

From: "Steve Kalman" <techauthor () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:37:31 -0400

Godaddy has a blog feature that I've been thinking about. It is an
add-on feature based on your own doman name. They also sell SSL certs.
I have no idea if you could do both at once, but if so your blog would
be on https://blog.yourdomain...etc

Would that solve your security wishes?  A quick call to their tech
support should resolve the question.  While there, you could ask about
RSS/ATOM, etc. capabilities.