funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian revolution

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:17:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Brian Loe wrote:
My apologies - I mean to respond to this OFF-list, as has been asked.
I won't do it again...

OKAY.

On 10/25/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 10/25/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

Yes, and the Christians in the Dover case drove car bombs into the
school... Gay marriages have been bombed out by Christians concealing
bomb vests.

Not in those cases. But they did in these:

And that's not the only murder associated with abortion clinics.

That's a lame comparison.