funsec mailing list archives

RE: Canadian revolution

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:06:22 +0100 (BST)

Woody Allen's moose story is one of the funniest routines I've heard.

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:

 I didn't see an answer to you, Yes any hoofed animal is an ungulate.  Moose have hooves :-)

  I hope this message doesn't stir up the pot like my previous post did (unintentionally) :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580