funsec mailing list archives

Re: U.S. Gov.'t Bans Vegemite?

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:36:31 +1300

Earlier I wrote:

I only have a jar of Marmite handy (I prefer it to Vegemite) and they list
100g of folate per 5g serving.  5g of Marmite strikes me as quite a lot --

OK -- my MUA screwed that up...

I copy'n'pasted the microgram abbreviation from the Dude's quoted text
and it looked fine in the message editor, but has disappeared in the
message as sent (and the quoted table got all screwed up too...).  The
above should read "100 micrograms per 5g serving.

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald