funsec mailing list archives

Re: Beer [Was: Re: "Perspective: Wresting free from a software st raitjacket"]

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:42:32 -0600

On 12/5/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:

I'm an American, and I can assure that what I call 'beer' is beer. :-)

And generally, it's not Made in Amerika. :-)

I don't get that, especially after the last beer discussion. For one,
the beer you drink from out of the country tastes 1/10th as good as it
did when it began its journey. For another, there are hundreds, if not
thousands, micro breweries in the states make the exact same beers.

I'm an American and I drink real, made-in-America beer (with a current
lust for New Belgium Brewery's 1554 - http://www.newbelgium.com/).