funsec mailing list archives

Re: Research: Men Use Phones to Flirt

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:28:59 -0800

From:                   "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date sent:              Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:10:20 GMT

 http://images.geekazoids.net/phone_old_cell.jpg

Eh.  First one I had (well, it was the Government Telecommunications Agency,
but ...) was *four* boxes mounted into the trunk of the car ...

(The car was huge, too: an old Bonneville, with what seemed like a hectare of
hood (bonnet, Solly ...) ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know
the answer.                                          - Douglas Adams
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm