funsec mailing list archives

Re: Research: Men Use Phones to Flirt

From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:02:05 -0800

On 11/15/06, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Date sent:              Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:36:10 +0200 (EET)
From:                   Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>

> I know this is off-topic, maybe,

On funsec?

> "Research by Sheffield Hallam University and Virgin Mobile is reporting that
> British men consider their mobile phone an important status symbol -
> particularly in helping to attract the opposite sex."

I assume size matters ...

Why do you think I carry around the phone with the cord and seperate
battery pack???  (Think of Lethal Weapon era)

Oh yeah!

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
                       That was Zen.  This is Tao.
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm

--