funsec mailing list archives

RE: Zapping your brain during REM = %8 more memory

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:35:19 -0500

Consider it the cognitive equivalent of trying to pass at Talledega with a big
honking restrictor plate....

do who with what now? I dont think we should use watching cars drive
in circles for 6 hours as an analogy with higher brain functions ;-)

---->  no no no, he meant that his response, physically, was like trying to pass at Talledaga with a huge restrictor
plate...  I'll sum it all up for ya:  "Couldn't get out of there fast enough!" <grin>

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580